Confused thoughts...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello..

So finally, here I begin blogging. I was always hesitant to start blogging. I was worried about what other people might think about what I write. But a greater worry was this. What do I write about? Writing has never been my passion. I have 'written' only those answers and essays for English exams at school. I remember only one instance when I won an essay competition at school, way back in 7th std. But I don't think I write very well. I might be able to write grammatically correct English with the right spellings to a certain extent but my vocabulary isn't something I can boast of. Ok coming back to why I have finally started blogging. Right now, we have a course at college called 'Introduction to Western classics'. Did that enthuse me to start blogging? Maybe. Well, here begins my stream of confused thoughts and I hope that, as I go along, I make some sense out of these. Signing off for now..

6 Comments:

  • hey durgaa!!
    welcome to the blog world!!

    By Blogger Mathangi Thiagarajan, at 10/02/2006 10:49:00 PM  

  • hey welcome & thanks 4 blogrolling me.. well one need not have a gr8 vocabulary to start blogging..ull learn it as & when u keep writing more.. good luck!!jus dont stop blogging any time!!

    By Blogger Hell's Angel, at 10/03/2006 08:32:00 AM  

  • hmm ..dear durga!! firstly i congratulate you on starting off finally and secondly i would like to mention a few points!!!
    1) you need no reason to blog1!! i dont !!heheh i'm no one sure any body else with a blog does!!!heheh
    2)its logically world wide accepted every one's worried about what the others think about them so..dont worry what the fools think they're too busy doing the same!!!
    3)and finally on a serious note all you need to blog is a way to express your thought ..even language doesn't matter!!!trust me!!!!i dont make sense in any manner!!!!hehehe
    and to the funnier side man when i have a blog you obviously should re!!!!!!!
    your blog's good not because you're my roomie but beacuse i ge twhat you wanted to express!!![:)] keep going!!!

    By Blogger Mahitha Payardha, at 10/03/2006 08:41:00 AM  

  • @mathangi
    thanks a lot..

    @hell's angel
    thanks.. i won't stop blogging for sure..

    @a songbird
    roomie.. i guess we ve discussed this while chatting.. thanks again..

    By Blogger Durga, at 10/04/2006 09:40:00 AM  

  • Shucks! You never told me you had a weblog!
    I wrote that response for you for the question because that statement had passed between us twice.

    By Blogger Marlin Jar, at 10/29/2006 08:22:00 AM  

  • Enjoy the festival of Maa durga

    Durga Photo, Durgaji Photo, Durga mata Picture

    By Blogger Krishna, at 4/25/2009 02:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home